How do you get what you want through Online Affiliate Marketing?
Back on the 1st April I set a challenge of creating $100k usd in 100 days (give or take approximately 1/3 of a year)
… now for many people that would be life changing income and for a very small percentage of professional online marketers it would be possible to create in a month (or at least 2 months… me included).
The second BIG Idea I covered was the importance of the 5 P’s
- Processes (the system)
- Products (the offer front-end and back-end)
- People (mentors coaches & outsourced workers)
- Performance (traffic, conversions & sales)
Here is the link to that important post – click here, because proper planning should precede all effective action (fail to plan, plan to fail).
So what has happened in the last 25 Days (assuming that we were starting from scratch).
- I created a new Branding Website here at drewInnes.com . This is a relatively straight forward process. I purchased a hosting account at Bluehost, I had a WordPress.org installation placed on the Domain and I selected and installed a new professional theme from Studiopress.
The next thing I did was update the essential pages like; About me, Contact me, Work with me and also added some pages that link directly to a few of my Affiliate Offers. I also added a few ‘branding photo’s’ and integrated an Opt-in form from Aweber that links to a new email follow up sequence that I had written by a copywriter.
- I created a new lead magnet (shameless bribe and or Opt-in Offer)… an 8-part Traffic & Conversion Training course (Video series). These pages were produced in Rainmaker and Leadpages.net.
- I created a new sales funnel made up of a series of ‘landing and or sales‘ pages to promote an Offer for the TTI Coaching – 7 Step Coaching Program (these pages were also produced in Rainmaker).
- I setup the following traffic campaigns – Google Adwords, Facebook Display Ads and a Direct Mail Campaign to send traffic to the TTI Coaching – 7 Step Coaching Program
In my next Blog post I’m going to go into further detail regarding the Sales Funnel(s), Squeeze pages and the Offer.