The MOBE Leverage Summit opened on the 9th November at the Angsana Laguna Resort in Phuket, Thailand with Emcee Drew Innes (yes me) introducing a keynote address and training from MOBE founder, Matt Lloyd.
The Leverage Summit is the pre-event to the MOBE Titanium Mastermind, which started on Wednesday 12th. As the name suggest, the Summit is designed to help attendees leverage their time, money and effort so they can do more with less and achieve greater results. Using leverage is one of the key ingredients to living the Freedom Lifestyle.
There were about 100 attendees at the MOBE Leverage Summit. They came from all over the world, and from very diverse backgrounds. However, their goals are the same: to achieve financial freedom through the power of leveraging the Internet, Telecommunications and the Digital Economy.
How is Leverage important in your Online Business?
Now … the idea of “working less and making more money” is not about laziness.
No, it’s about EFFICIENCY.
And it’s the only way to grow your online business to 7-figures (and beyond) and focus on what you enjoy doing every day (instead of what you HAVE to do.)
Now, there’s a famous book by Michael Gerber called E-Myth about this topic.
In E-Myth, Michael Gerber explains that most people get stuck working IN their business instead of ON their business.
What he means is that most people get bogged down with grunt work, juggling dozens of tasks they were never meant to do (like accounting) instead of focusing on what they SHOULD be doing … growing their business through marketing and other high-level activities.
You see, most entrepreneurs hold false beliefs about outsourcing, including:
- “I have to do it myself, I don’t trust anyone else”
- “I can’t afford to pay anyone else”
- “I wouldn’t know where to find good help even if I wanted to”
These mental “roadblocks” cause most entrepreneurs to burn out … or get stuck in a rut.
At the Leverage Summit, we crushed these limiting beliefs and explained:
- Why you’re losing money by NOT outsourcing
- How to get quality work done for as little as $6 a day
- How to protect yourself from getting ripped off and keep your personal information safe
- How to FIND top-notch talent for a reasonable price (with no long-term commitments or benefits)
At the Leverage Summit, we started by clearing the “mental slate” of these obstacles, and then we got into the core training.
If you want to learn most of the concepts taught at the Leverage Summit, you can do that online by applying to TTI Coaching. However, the experience is not the same. The experience you get at a live event is completely different. This is the reason I attend so many live events, and I recommend you do the same. Not only are they a lot of fun, but you’ll learn and grow a lot as well.
Here’s some of what we talked about:
- How to build a suite of products and automated sales funnels, so you can have sales coming in 24 hours a day.
- Why automated webinars are the most effective way to sell high-ticket products on autopilot, and how to create a “million dollar automated webinar funnel”
- How to setup processes in your business so you don’t have to manually do everything yourself.
- How to get other people to build websites, write articles, post Facebook ads, and deal with customers for you (for cheap!)
- Exactly what to outsource and in what order (there are 5 common tasks you’re probably wasting your time on now … and you’ll learn how to outsource them immediately)
- How to apply the concept of leverage to everything you do, so that you can double your revenue while putting in the same ( or less ) hours
- How the Pareto Principle (also known as the “80/20 Rule”) applies to leverage, and how to use scalability to increase the revenue of your winning campaigns
➥ Leave a comment down below ⬇ ⬇ ⬇